- Posted by Christine
- On October 11, 2014
Move Well, Live Well
Each individual has a unique way of moving that they have learned throughout their life. If one is missing movement, flexibility or strength in an area, another area will adapt and compensate. Throughout one’s life we accumulate these movement errors and they will eventually cause pain. At MAP we unravel these individual movement problems, like we are piecing together a puzzle. By examining the whole body’s movement we will find each individual’s true movement pattern.
Registered Physiotherapist, Clinic Owner
- Canadian Physiotherapy Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Level 1, 2 & 3 certification
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) provider
- Certified in Acupuncture & Dry Needling
- Running Injuries Prevention Specialist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS, NSCA)
- Clinical Instructor, Queen’s University
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
Likely, 80% of the injuries seen in clinic could be prevented by moving well! If you have the mobility and strength to move well and know how to move you could train more, lift more, be more active with you kids. Why let pain and dysfunction limit your life, start on the road to recovery now.