Move Authentically Physiotherapy is located within Kingston Integrated Healthcare (KIHC). The KIHC team is united by our commitment to patient-centered healthcare. Our combined expertise makes it possible to help a client address almost any health concern.
Move Authentically Physiotherapy is looking for a physiotherapist who is compassionate, accountable, and genuinely motivated to help others. A strong candidate would be open to learning and sharing knowledge alongside the other team members. This unique opportunity is centered around our mentorship program for recent graduates. This program involves regular meetings with a senior physiotherapist to support and develop a strong clinical foundation.
The therapist must be a registered member, in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists, and have malpractice insurance.
About the Opportunity:
- Assume a developed caseload
- Receive one-on-one mentorship from an invested practitioner, regarding approaches to communication with clients & other healthcare practitioners, and business development, caseload development and maintenance, manual therapy techniques, critical reasoning skills, diagnostic skills, and time-management skills
- Able to utilize “extended” assessment (75-90min) and treatment (30-45min) appointments to provide focused one-on-one care that will cultivate your learning process
- Competitive compensation rates
- Negotiable work hours
- Individual treatment rooms
- Access to electronic medical records scheduling and charting system
Application deadline: September 17, 2021
Applicants can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org