Move Authentically Physiotherapy is located within Kingston Integrated Healthcare (KIHC). Our team at KIHC is united by our commitment to patient-centered natural healthcare. Our combined expertise makes it possible for us to help a client address almost any health concern.
At Kingston Integrated Healthcare and Move Authentically Physiotherapy, we believe that:
- The most effective healthcare approach is one that aligns well with the patient’s belief system.
- The body has an innate capacity for healing that thrives on healthy relationships and a healthy environment.
- Integrative and natural healthcare approaches uniquely and positively support our public healthcare system.
- Collaboration among health professionals is essential for identifying the best treatment avenues for our patients.
We are looking for a physiotherapist who is compassionate, accountable, and genuinely motivated by helping others. A strong candidate would be open to learning and sharing knowledge alongside the other team members. The therapist must be a registered member, in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists, and have malpractice insurance.
About the Opportunity:
- Transition from part-time hours to full-time hours as caseload grows
- Receive one-on-one mentorship from an invested practitioner, regarding approaches to communication with clients & other healthcare practitioners, and business development, caseload development and maintenance, manual therapy techniques, critical reasoning skills, diagnostic skills, and time-management skills
- Able to utilize “extended” assessment (75min) and treatment (30-45min) appointments to provide focused one-on-one care that will cultivate your learning process
- Competitive compensation rates
- Access to an electronic medical record for scheduling and charting
Applicants can send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org